NML - 2776 - SUSPENSION FRAME
Tubular steel construction, overall sizes 210cm long x 110cm wide at the base, 50cm wide at the top and 190cm high. All welded steel rod mesh at the top for complete suspension with slings & ropes, 12 hooks are provided on each side to hold suspension gear. Mesh facilitate suspension at any desired point in relation to the patient and as required in each individual case.
Comes complete with Suspension Gear comprising 9 canvas slings (6 limb, 2 trunk & 1 head), 8 single ropes & four double pulley ropes with necessary hooks & cleats, 18 graduated springs of different tension, 12`S'hooks and 2 ankle straps.
Spray enamel finish.
NML - 2777 - COUCH FOR SUSPENSION ACTIVITIES
Couch for suspension activities, size 200cm x 90cm x 50cm, foam padded. An extra wide couch for use with suspension frame. Couch has a shelf to store accessories.
Natural wood polish finish.
NML - 2724 - CERVICAL & LUMBER TRACTION PACKAGE
Microprocessor controlled Traction system, (8) Eight Traction Modes and operation through a large LCD display & Programmable Memory but with Indigenous NML-2731 ELECTRIC HI_LO RACTION TABLE.
TRACTION MACHINE FEATURES :
- Traction Force: 90 kgs. Maximum.
- Traction Modes (8): Intermittent, Static, Harmonic Progressive, Regressive.
- Traction Speed: Variable Traction Speed.
- Traction Memory: Stores 20 Treatment Patterns.
- Traction Safety: A Self- diagnosis functions.
: Checking of the system when high force is set above 10 kg.
: Automatic tension release when emergencies occur.
: Display of error contents and solutions.
- Traction Force: Hold 1.8-90 kg.
- Hold- Rest Time: 1-99 sec. Independently set.
- Treatment Time: 1 - 99 minutes.
- Traction Speed: 9 - 35 seconds to reach 90 kg.
- Zero Calibration: Automatic
- Safety Class: Class 1 Type BF, IEC 601.
TRACTION TABLE with VARIABLE HEIGHT ( Indigenous ) :
Electrically Operated, Three section Hi-Low Table.
- Head End.: With Nose Cut-out, and Adjusts from -20 to + 20degree.
- Lumber Section.: Friction Free Rolling Lumber Section with adjustment Machine Mount Top.
- Height: Electrically Adjusts from 55cm to 100cm.
- Accessories.: Pelvic & Thoracic belt set with Bar.
NML - 2725 - AKAY HI-TRAC UNIT
Akay Hi-Trac micro-computer controlled unit for INTERMITTENT/CONSTANT, LUMBER-CUM-CERVICAL TRACTION is based on solid-state circuitry.
Three section, Fixed Height Bed with storage cabin underneath is an integral part of the unit.
- Therapy Modes: 8 Traction Modes for either Lumber or Cervical Traction, in Progressive, Regressive Intermittent and Static etc.
- Memory/Programme: 30 Treatment Patterns can be programmed & Stored in non volatile memory. (24 Programs are stored and Six programs are free).
- Traction Force: Adjustable from 5 kg to 60 kg.
- Base Force: Adjustable from 0 kg to 54 kg.
- Traction Hold Time: Adjustable from 0 to 99 Sec.
- Base Trac Hold Time: Adjustable from 0 to 99 Sec.
- Treatment Time: Continuously adjustable from 0 to 99 minutes, with acoustic signal & automatic reduction of traction force.
- Displays: Digital display of Traction Force, Base Force, TF Hold Time BF Hold Time, Treatment Time & Graphical Display of Trac. Mode.
- Accessories: Adjustable Flexion Stool, Head-Halter, Pelvic & Thoracic Belts.
- Couch/Bed: Fixed Height-70mm, foam padded top is divided in Three sections. Head section has an adjustable incline.
- Auto-Tension: The set traction force is Adjustment automatically maintained throughout operation.
- Patient Safety: Patient Stop, hand held switch.
- Power Supply: 220-240 V AC.(use stabilizer).
NML - 2728 - NICE-TRAC TRACTION UNIT
An Intermittent traction machine is an accurate & sturdy unit. Works on solid state circuitry with reliable, silent & smooth geared motor.
- Traction Force: Direct Pulling 5 to 45 kgs. With Doubler upto 90 kgs.
- Hold Time: 20, 40, 60 & 80 seconds.
- Rest Time: 1, 5, 10 & 20 seconds.
- Treatment Time: 60 mins. with digital display.
- Alarms: At the end of treatment time.
- Safety: Patient safety switch.
- Mounting: Table or Wall mount.
- Accessories: Cervical Head Holder with Bar, Lumber Traction Belts with Bar, Main Cord & Pulley Doubler.
NML - 2730 - TRACTION TABLE
Comfortable Hi-Lo Electric, THREE section table is suitable for TRACTION & TREATMENT Manipulation. Suitable for NML-2721 OR NML-2725 Traction Unit.
- Height Adjustment: Electrically, with hand switch, from 50cm to 95cm.
- Upholstered Top Size: 195cm long x 70cm wide.
- Sections: THREE Sections, drop end section with Nose cut out adjusts from -20 to + 20 deg. Non-friction rolling Lumber section Tilts 60 degree above horizontal.
- Traction Support: Traction unit can be bolted to an end, for Cervical & Lumber traction.
- Accessories: Traction Belts, Head-Halter and Flexion stool.
- Power Supply: 220V AC.
NML - 2745 - TRACTION SET CERVICAL
75mm long unit is made out of M.S.tube of 70x20mm. Closed at both ends, welded with a square wall plate having holes and J bolts for fitting in the wall. Two nylon pulleys fitted within pipe itself for friction free movement.
Complete set comes with a simple to use Head Halter, Spreader bar, nylon cord and a set of 9 kg weights with hanger.
NML - 2747 - TRACTION SET CERVICAL
Two steel pulleys fitted in a duck shaped steel frame, that fits over a door and requires no screws or nails. Set comes complete with foam padded head halter, 12" long spreader bar 8' long cord, a weight carrier weighing about 1kg and set of 6 weights i.e. 3 weights of 2kg each 2 weights of 1kg and 1 weights of kg.
Total weight comes to 9kg.
NML - 2749 - TRACTION SET PELVIC
Contains a Double Pulley Buck Extension hook for use over tubular end beds.
Set consists a Pelvic Traction Belt (universal size), nylon cord with spreader bar and a weight carrier with a set of weights of 15 kg.