- Observation Head : Binocular tube with an inclination of 45° for greater ease of observation .
- Magnification : 7x to 45x
- Microscope Zooming Ratio : 6.4:1
- Eyepiece : Wide field 10x (paired).
- Objective :
- 0.7x to 4.5x.
- Crisp, erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect.
- Standard working distance 100mm, regardless of magnification.
- Field of view 28.6-4.4 mm.
- Interpupillary distance from 54 to 75 mm.
- Rack-Pinion focussing stroke 50 mm.
- Dioptic adjustment with a range of + 5 diopters is possible with both oculars.
- Binocular body can be rotated a full 360° and locked in any position desried.
- Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range.
- Dual illumination system having circular fluorescent incident light and transmitted
light through solid state built-in tranformer halogen bulb 6 volts 20 watts.
- Packed in carboard box with Operating Manual, vinyl cover.
MC568B : All specifications same as per model MC but without Illumination, for use in natural light(RSM-8A)
Be the first one to write a review.