- Observation Head: 45° inclined Binocular head rotatable through 360°.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece with accurate centering and positive click stops.
- Stage: Built in graduated mechanical stage of 135x120mm. Low coaxial drive controls for easy and smooth scan of specimen slide over range of 50x75mm.
- Illumination: 6V-20W halogen lamp, 220/110Volts and mirror attachment for working in day light.
- Objectives: Achromatic 4X , 10X, 40X SL , 100X SL Oil immersion.
- Eyepieces: Wide field WF 10X and H5x or H6X or H15X (any two pairs).
- Packing: Packed in full mould Styrofoam Boxes with Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter, Immersion Oil and Operating Manual.
The following items have specifications same as above but with
||Achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x SL and 100x SL Oil Immersion
||Achromatic Hard Coated Standard Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x SL and 100x SL Oil Immersion.
||DIN Size Achromatic Hard Coated Objectives 4x,10x, 40x SL and 100x SL Oil
Be the first one to write a review.