RH5001 - Wrist & Forearm Splint
- Provided maximum immobilization to forearm & wrist
- Additional metal splints provide wrist immobilization for repetitive stress injuries.
- Post-surgery and post-fracture casting.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Severe wrist sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries and tendonitis.
Measure circumference above wrist joint.
||6 – 7
||15 – 18
||8 – 9
||20 – 23
||10 – 11
||25 - 28
They have been A+ in quality, pricing and after sales service...
Meet us at:
- Africa Health 2018
- 29th to 31st May, 2018
- at Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Booth No. 3C20
- IMMEXLS - Miami, FL, USA.
- 23rd to 24th Oct, 2018
- at james L Knight Center, Miami, FL, USA.
- Booth N0. 23 & 24
- MEDICA 2018
- 12th to 15th Nov, 2018
- at Dusseldorf Fairgrounds, Germany.
- Arab Health 2019
- 28th to 31st Jan, 2019
- at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Dubai, U.A.E.